Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 are the new generation smartphone of Samsung Galaxy S series. You can unlock the AT&T network carrier on these smartphones in quite simple ways just follow the method given below. Before we start of with the AT&T unlock for Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 demonstration let us have a look at these smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 Introduction
Samsung Galaxy S3
- 4-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz
- 8 MP main camera with shooting video in 1080p
- Work in networks GSM, HSPA +21
- SuperAMOLED 4,8 inches display with a resolution of 720 × 1280 pixels
- Dimensions 70,6 × 136,6 × 8,6 mm and weighs 133 grams
- Battery capacity of 2100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4
- 8-core (2 × 4 core) processor with a clock frequency of 1.6 GHz
- OS Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- The main chamber 13 MP BSI with shooting video in 1080p
- Work in networks GSM, HSPA +21, 4G LTE Cat 3
- Display Full HD Super AMOLED 5 inches with a resolution of 1280 × 1920 pixels
- Dimensions 136,6 × 69,8 × 7,9 mm and weighs 130 grams
- The battery capacity of 2600 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 AT&T unlock code Hack free – Tips & Tricks
By using the below method you can unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 AT&T unlock code easily, but do it carefully as it might lock your smartphone on AT&T network carrier permanently.
Free Samsung Galaxy S3 Unlock From AT&T to T-Mobile
- Contact your network provider and request the unlock code to unlock your smartphone
- Enter a SIM Card from a network that does not work with your smartphone
- Switch on your smartphone
- Enter the unlock code provided you by your network carrier by email. Make sure you enter the correct code, otherwise 5 incorrect attempts will lock your smartphone on AT&T network carrier.
Just follow these easy steps and get your Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 unlocked from AT&T network carrier.