AT&T unlock code helps you to unlock your device from the AT&T network carrier and helps you to run your smartphone on different network carrier. AT&T unlock is a simple method but quite tricky as if not done carefully it might permanently lock your smartphone on AT&T network carrier. AT&T unlock for Samsung Galaxy S and S2 free is demonstrated below, but make sure you do this AT&T unlock quite carefully.
Samsung Galaxy S & S2 Introduction
Let us give you an introduction of Samsung Galaxy S & S2, so that you understand the smartphone better.
Samsung Galaxy S
- 5 MP main camera with auto focus and smile detection
- Work in networks GSM, HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (2,5 G+ 3G)
- Display WVGA SUPER AMOLED 4 inches with a resolution of 800 × 480 pixels
- Dimensions 64,2 × 122,4 × 9,9 mm and weighs 118 grams
Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz
- OS Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 8 MP main camera with shooting video in 1080p
- Work with etyah GSM, UMTS / HSPA / HSUPA / WCDMA (2,5 G+ 3G)
- Display SuperAMOLED + 4,27 inches with a resolution of 800 × 480 pixels
- Dimensions 125,3 × 66,1 × 8,49 mm
- The battery capacity of 1650 mAh
AT&T unlock code for Samsung Galaxy S & S2 – Tips & Tricks
The below method demonstrates the way to unlock AT&T on Samsung Galaxy S & S II Skyrocket. Check out the best method for you.
- Get your phone’s IMEI number – To get your smartphones IMEI number just type *#06# and hit the call button. The new screen will display your smartphones IMEI number.
- Get your unlock code – To get the AT&T unlock code just contact your network carrier. For AT&T unlock code, you can contact them through their website. Once everything gets verified they will send you the unlock code. The unlock code will reach you within 5 working days.
So, using the above method you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S & S2 AT&T free.